Friday, September 9, 2011

New Inspiration/ Fall 2011

My closet is full of tailored suits, fitted jackets on one side, fitted trousers of varying widths with pencil skirts on the other...I'm getting a bit too predictable.  Don't get me wrong, I believe in those classic, great fitting styles, but I have a yearning for something new, flowing, easy and fun.  I've been seeing so many fall collections that are just too young for me, but there is a trend that I think can work for my age and body type.
This look is next on my list

I can't wait to get this one done, love the fur peplum

I have the fabric for this one

There's something about this that I just love

I have a vintage pattern that will be perfect for this

Great fabric will make this look like a million dollars

Love this

No comments:

Post a Comment