I'm working on "orange sunshine", mind you, I live in a world of black, beige, grey and navy. Originally I thought this fabric was too much for me, but at a dollar a yard, I couldn't pass it up. The pattern has unusual seams for fitting which were daunting for me, I wanted a good fit in back and not too much fabric in front. I took the pattern to my tailoring teacher and she helped pin-fit. We decided to add a dart in front (pictured), we also added some length to the collar back ( I needed an extra 1/4 inch). I'm basting and fitting this one more than usual and so far, so good. I know it's been slow going, but my work has been super busy these days. Hoping to have some sewing time on Sunday and Monday. Happy Memorial Day weekend!